[Ansteorra-announce] Access to Queen's Champion web site

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu Jul 12 07:28:40 PDT 2001

I understand that a few individuals have been unable to access the
Queen's Champion web site through the normal links. Currently my best
guess as to the reason is that the site uses redirects and that
feature is broken in a few releases of the AOL browser.

We would rather you access the site through the kingdom calendar if
possible but if you need to hit the site directly to avoid the
redirects, visit these pages:

http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/index.shtml (Main Page, general info)
http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/site.shtml (detailed site info & maps)
http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/news.shtml (breaking news and updates)
http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/hrm.shtml (Her Majesty's page)
http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/tournament.shtml (tournament info)
http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/feast.shtml (feast info)
http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/hotels.shtml (hotel info)
http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/schedule.shtml (schedule [update
tonight])
http://www.io.com/~jtc/queens/feedback.php (Feedback to steward,
webmaster or cook. E-mail capability is not needed to use this
feedback page)

These addresses are subject to change without notice which is why
going through the links on the kingdom calendar is a better idea for
most people.

If you have problems accessing these pages, contact me at jtc at io.com

Don Christian Dore/James Crouchet
Webmaster for QC