[Ansteorra-announce] Southern Army Practice

Keith Ewing kein at austintx.net
Wed Jul 25 18:43:08 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I'd like to ask all fighters, archers, and siege engineers of the Southern
Region to join me for the Southern Army practice on Sunday, July 29 at the
Queen's Champion event. Fighters from other regions would be more than
welcome also. My hope is that enough of you will be there to do "Southern
Army against the World" melees. We will practice from 10:00 AM until it gets
too hot or everyone has to go home.

We will be discussing and practicing integrating separate units into an army
with the focus on emphasizing each unit's strengths while covering their
weaknesses.  Archers, it will be your last chance to play with your old
equipment or your first chance to battle test your new equipment.

Win or lose in March I want our enemies to know that the Southern Army was
there.

On to Trimaris!

Duke Kein MacEwan
Commander of the Southern Army