[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Dance Symposium: Lost and Found

Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 19:24:23 PDT 2001

It was a wonderful event! Thank you Signy and
David, plus Melanie, Hillary, Melody, Malachai,
and too many people to mention.

Surprisingly, very little got lost at the event.
4 days afterward, I only have 2 items left.
One is a nice studded leather belt with a pouch
attached. The other is a handkerchief.

If these belong to you, please let me know and
we'll make arrangements to get them back to you.

In service -- and with much joy --
Maureen Faulkner
Seneschal of Westgate (until the end of the
month)

=====
#1 cause of "Friendly Fire": Quaker arsonists.