[Ansteorra-announce] War Practice

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:23:19 PDT 2001

  Howdy,

Come join the Northern Region is another War Practice. This installement of
Melee's will be in the Barony of Namorn(Norman, Ok). We would like to kick
off at 2:00pm and play until we are to tired to do so any longer.

The Namron fighter practice site is Andrews Park in Norman, Oklahoma.  Take
I-35 to Main Street.  Head east on Main about two miles to Webster.  At this
light turn left (north).  Go about three blocks and Andrews Park will be on
your right.  We meet on the west side of the park.  It is just north of the
Public Library.

Bring your glaives, spears, and for god sake some shields. Afterwards we
might all go somewhere and munch. There is a birthday party also going on
for Baroness Mairian. Mairin passed away recently, and folks thought a
birthday party would be a good way to remember her.  It
is out at Lake Thunderbird, about a ten minute drive from the park.  It is
going on all day, and they are barbecuing out there.  They are also having a
garage sale of many of Mairin's things.  Folks are welcome to come out to it
during the day or in the evening.  I'll try to bring maps to it.

Lets all have some Melee's and Fun and support the Northern Region.
Ld. Karl Hungus
NRW