[Ansteorra-announce] Academy of the Bow - Rough Event Schedule

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Fri Jun 8 09:11:38 PDT 2001

Greetings All,
     I am a bit masochistic so I thought I'd send out a basic list of what will be happening at AoB and a request.

Friday Afternoon/Evening - IKAC/IKCAC
00:00 Midnight Friday - Ritual Burning of the Schedule. (Just as an indicator that I am aware of the Nature of SCA Time)

Saturday -
Morning - Classes (Mostly On Range Classes) - IKAC
Noon-ish - Royal Hunstman Tourney
Afternoon - Combat Archery - War Practice
Afternoon - More classes (Off-Range Classes)
Afternoon/Evening - Archery Marshallate Meeting - Ansteorran Archery
Craftsmens' Guild Meeting (Also Accepting/Ranking New Members)
Evening - Potluck Feast - Court (Awarding of Various Achievment Awards)
Evening/Night - Candle Shoot

Sunday -
Morning - Closing Court - IKAC
Afternoon - Site Breakdown

A Class Schedule/more detailed activity list will be posted to the
Website Today.

Now for the masochistic aspect.  If you know you are going, send me an e-mail when you intend on being there and if there are any considerations that need to be made.  (Size of Pavillion, electricity needs, etc.)

Feast will be Potluck and Rebekah.of.Newcastle at pandora.org will be
co-ordinating that.  Please e-mail her with what you intend to bring or with questions of what is needed.

In Service,
     Wilim