[Ansteorra-announce] SCA Project

Cicilia Baccini de Venizia chandra_nyx_sca at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 13:14:44 PDT 2001

To anyone and everyone in the SCA and friends of the
SCA…
I need your help!  I have a project in the works and I
need PHOTOS!

My goal is to have a photo album\ scrapbook that will
have 2 purposes.
*To be a recruiting tool at demo events.
*To serve as a “family” album so current SCA folk can
see what else happens outside of what they do. (For
example at a Dance and Feast event others can see
Heavy Arms pictures.  Someone actually asked if the
SCA had fighting…They never went to Pennsic!)
I am asking for anyone’s help in this endeavor.

I need pictures of anything SCA related:
*It can be your tent at Pennsic*
*Dancing*	*Fencing*	*Combat*
*Someone will real cool garb that you never saw again*
*You and your pals enjoying a feast*
You get the idea!

Here’s the catch:  You won’t get them back.

Please send me your pictures.  They can also be
electronic (an online version might be in the future
if the response is great enough!) However, for
scrapbook purposes it is preferred that they are
PRINTS!!

Please, PLEASE, please pass this on to everyone you
know (no it’s not a chain letter)
I want this to be a whole SCA  thing, not just a local
SCA thing.

Photos should include any info you have on what the
picture is about and a general timeframe if you don’t
have the exact date.  (i.e. Pennsic XXIX week one,
darned if I know what day, me and friend in front of
tent at camp Shire of Sunshine.)

Local people who know me can just give them to me at
practices or at events we can figure out in email when
to do this.

Anyone else across the USA (or elsewhere) please send
pictures to:

IMS HEALTH
Attn:  J. Rudolph 1st floor
re: for Cicilia
660 W. Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

Contact Cicilia at:  Chandra_Nyx_SCA at Yahoo.com for any
comments, suggestions, or to email pictures

THANK YOU!