[Ansteorra-announce] Northern Region War Practice

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 16:31:08 PDT 2001

                 MELEE'S, MELEE'S, and MELEE'S

  The Shire of Moonshadowe in Stillwater, Oklahoma will be hosting the first
installement of Northern Region War-practices this comming Saturday May
19th. It will be at Boomer Lake on the North side as you pull in. We will
start at 11:00am with a Polearm class and a Two-Weapon class. The classes
will end at 11:45 and Melee's and Discussion will startat Noon. We will be
discussing objectives and tactics for the region and the kingdom. We will be
accepting donations for the Northern Region Castle fund and the Blackstar.
We will be having a Potluck BBQ after so bring something if ya' can, I will
bring enough Hotdogs for all. Hope to see you there and thanks for your
time.

Ld. Karl Hungus
NRW