[Ansteorra-announce] Fw: Ulsted's Vigil & Knighting

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Thu May 17 09:45:53 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I'd like to invite everyone to come on out to Loch Guardian at Lake
Houston
State Park, off I-59 in New Caney, TX (about 40 minutes North-East of
Houston).  We're selecting our Chivalric, Rapier, Bardic, and A&S
Champions.
It promises to be a great event.  Details can be found at :
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/1082/ .

I have been asked by several people about the schedule for my Knighting,
so:

Friday night: Vigil Party - 25 gallons of homebrew beer & cider (it's
really
good), lots of food, lots of fun, private (but open to anyone who wishes
observe) vigil ceremony at dark (8-8:30 pm)

Saturday: Knighting during morning Court, 9:30 Court time, Ceremony
around
10 am

Please join me,
Ulsted the Unsteady