[Ansteorra-announce] Coronation Website

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue May 22 11:06:48 PDT 2001

To the Royal family and populace of the entire Knowne World doth Lord Armand
Dragonetti send Greetings and Felicitations!
It is my profound honor and pleasure to announce the information site for
Ansteorra's 45th Coronation to be held July 7, 2001. Please visit
http://www.elfsea.org/coronation to learn more of this upcoming grand event.
Now is the time to make preparations to attend this momentous occasion. Come
celebrate the successes of Their Majesties, Jason and Saereid, at the
completion of Their 1st reign. And come celebrate the ascension of Their
heirs, Their Royal Highnesses, Duncan and Larissa, who will begin Their 1st
Ansteorran reign. For any Ansteorran's who would be the King's Champion, you
may find the tournament information of assistance. It promises to be a
unique and exciting tournament for those who are prepared. Already word has
been received that many friends and allies from around the knowne world will
be in attendance. So please come as well, and show your love, respect and
support for our glorious kingdom and these most worthy Royals of our fair
land.

In service to kingdom and crown, I remain,
Lord Armand Dragonetti
Virtual Scribe for Ansteorra's Coronation XLV