[Ansteorra-announce] Charter Painters/Steppes Warlord

LEE A LEMONS lalemons at flash.net
Thu May 24 19:21:07 PDT 2001

Greetings unto all wonderful Ansteorran painters!

This weekend, at the ever wonderful Steppes Warlord, there will be
charter painting both Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 12:00 P.M.,
noon, lasting until it's too dark to see!.  There will be paints,
chocolate, brushes, chocolate, blank charters, chocolate, munchies -- oh
yes, and of course, chocolate! <subliminal message:
chocolate=painting=fun=chocolate=must be there!>

If you would like to pick up some blank charters, please bring something
plastic, waterproof, etc., in order to protect them at the event and on
the way home.  I will have A LOT of blank charters, old and new, to pass
out, so come prepared!  Or if you can't make it, send a responsible
gentle to pick up some for you.

If you can't arrange to get blank charters at this event, don't worry!
I'll be announcing the summer events I'll be going to and will
definitely have available blank charters!

We have an incoming Crown and it would be super to supply the new Sable
Scroll with lots of painted charters, so let's get some in the works.
Also, if you have any to turn in, that too would be very appreciated.

I look forward to seeing you, new and experienced alike, this weekend!

Curstaidh Magorlick
Sable Scroll