[Ansteorra-announce] Charter Painting/Three Kings

LEE A LEMONS lalemons at flash.net
Mon Nov 5 19:41:14 PST 2001

Greetings to all gentles of Ansteorra!

This next weekend is a most wondrous event, a battle to decide who is
the "real" Pope versus who are the Anti-Popes.  For those gentles who
would like to take short breaks from the furious fighting, or find
themselves at odds on how to spend their time,  please come join me for
charter painting!  I promise to have paints, brushes, and chocolate, oh
my, plus blank charters that await your willing hand!

So do please consider wielding a paint brush, starting at noon in the
Hall and ending only when light fails us!

In service,

Curstaidh Magorlick