[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tournament

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Oct 2 11:00:57 PDT 2001

To make life easier for both the person fighting in crown tournament and
their consort I will again be offering online submission of your information
for the paperwork to be filled out at Crown Tourney.

If you will submit the following information I will fill out the paperwork
in advance and all that will be required will be your perusal of the form
and your signature. I will also contact you if there is any problem with
your paperwork as soon as possible.

I will need the following:
For both Fighter and Consort information
Sca Name
Mundane Name
Mailing Address
Phone
Officer experience (must be 1 year)
Membership number( I can look this information up)

Thank you all and I look forwar to seeing you all at Tempio this weekend.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Kingdom Seneschal