[Ansteorra-announce] Laurel Elevation

Steve Hemphill producer at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 8 11:38:38 PDT 2001

My Dearest Friends,
As many of you may know, it was announced at Her Stellar Majesty, Larissa's
Queen's Champion Tournament, that I was to be elevated to the Order of the
Laurel at Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Championship...and, that due to unforseen
circumstances, I was unable to attend and thus required to postpone.

After consultation with Their Majesties Duncan and Larissa and Their
Excellencies Emrys and Brianna, it has been decided that my elevation will
now take place at Bjornsborg's Silver Anniversary Celebration, Oct. 19-21,
2001.

If Bjornsborg is within your journeys, I look forward to sharing Her heroic
future with you.

Eule von Haginbald,
mka Steve Hemphill