[Ansteorra-announce] Feast for Bjornsborg 25th Anniversary

amberd at flash.net amberd at flash.net
Mon Oct 15 11:54:24 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations

Please send all feast reservations to Baroness Serafina at
aferrell at texas.net

For those with questions as to the feast content please email myself
at Amberd at flash.net. There will be a list of ingredients at the gate.

In addition, for those who stop by the kitchen to entertain the cooks
with a song there might just be some tidbits to ease your hunger
before feast. However be warned that if we don't care for your tune
we may chase you off with dishwater.

Lady Amerinda di Praga
Feast Coordinator

(we all hope I am less lethal in the kitchen than I am on the list
field ;-)