[Ansteorra-announce] Namron Protectorate

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Oct 15 12:56:04 PDT 2001

Greetings Ansteorra,
    I'd like to take a few moments to thank all of the wonderful people that
helped to make our Silver Anniversary such a resounding success. So many
worked so hard to give all who joined us a special day. There are not words
enough to convey the gratitude in my heart for the efforts put forth so I'll
simply say, thank you all for your efforts.I am humbled by your selfless
efforts.
    To Hrabia Jan, Count Simon and Countess Tessa, Baron Pendaran, Baroness
Neassa, Sir Alexis and all of you who travelled so far to share our
celebrations, you have my gratitude for braving the weather and the
distance. You ALL made the event so much more special for me, I thank you.
        To the Abbey of Tithipote, your labors on our behalf were above and
beyond. You gave up your event to finish your tasks and honored us by
allowing us to give so many worthy people beautiful works of art to
recognize their contributions. There are no words that will express our
gratitude but know that we are in your debt.
    To our neighbors Wiesenfeuer, Northkeep, Eldern Hills, the Wastelands,
River's Run and Rundel, we saw you and your efforts at our event. We are
proud to call you friends.
    To Earl Alaric Drake and Don Brendon MacEwan we welcome you to the rolls
of Namron's heroes. Your skill and courtesy were breathtaking to behold. Be
welcome here always.
    And lastly to the entire Barony of Namron, you did us proud. I am
blessed to be the Baroness of such a wonderful group of people.

Ansteorra, I thank you for your time and attention.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron