[Ansteorra-announce] A&S Competition at Seawinds Defender

prand at postoffice.swbell.net prand at postoffice.swbell.net
Wed Oct 17 14:13:54 PDT 2001

Greetings from the Shire of Seawinds,
    All good gentles who plan to attend Seawinds Defender Tournament
October 27th - 29th, let it be known that there will be an Arts &
Science Competition.  The competition will be by populace vote,
documentation welcome but not required. We regret that this information
was not included in the recent Black Star announcement.
    Other activities include Chivalric & Rapier Tournaments, Equestrian
Games, a Bardic Competition,  and Children's Activities, along with the
Coastal Regional War College Hosted by Ld. Eliberio Antolinez Sancho Del
Mar, Coastal Regional War Lord.
    The event will be held at Rob & Bessie Welder Park, located just
outside Sinton, Texas.  This site includes modern facilities and
showers.
    For more information about this event, please check our website
at:    seawinds.org

In service to the Dream,
HL John Lightfoot
Deputy Minister of Arts & Science