[Ansteorra-announce] 10th Annual Celtic Heritage Festival Demo Thank You

Siobhan O'Donnabhain ladydunpiobair2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 09:08:42 PDT 2001

Greetings Unto the Good Gentles of The Kingdom of Ansteorra,

10th Annual Celtic Heritage Festival Demo Thank You

Please accept my apologies for the lateness of this missive.  The Canton of
Lindenwood, the Celtic Heritage Festival Board and I wish to thank the
following people:

Canton of Lindenwood

Lord Aelfhelm se read
Lady Aldreda the Undecided
Lord Germanicus de Atlan
Dar Halen
Lord Edward of Cobbleheath
Laird Duncan MacCrimmon
HL Suzanna the Herbalist
Lord Agilwulf the Loud
Leofwynn atte Gos
Randall of  Weems

Barony of The Steppes

Betty Fields
Baroness Catrin Brynmorgan
HL Ciard O'Seachnasaigh

Barony of Elfsea

Jason Haddock
Lady Medh Laith
Lord Daire de Haya
Caiolfinn the Bratling
Lady Maria de Vasquez
Lord Phelippe Desors
Hl Robin de Shealladh
Lord Ceatta o'Gulcleth
Lord Sebastian de Rolstoun
Lady Eleanor of Cleavley
Don Alaric Greythorne

Canton of Loch Ruadh

Lady Asa Hrafnasdottir
Urs Asasdottir
Dis Asasdottir

College of Three Bridges

Lady Aurelia Yverneau

Each and every one of these gentles gave 100% to make this the greatest CHF
demo we have had to date.  I am extremely grateful to have so many quality
people participate in this endeavor.  All of them deserve great word fame and
to be watched in the future for what they are destined to accomplish as members
of the SCA.

In Service,
Lady Siobhán nig Fhloinn ui Donnabhain
Celtic Heritage Festival Board /SCA liaison

=====
Neutiquam erro - Latin
I am not lost.