[Ansteorra-announce] Bids for Star Principal Herald - change in time frame

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald herald at ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 18 14:31:33 PDT 2001

Unto the heralds and populace of Ansteorra doth Baron Borek Vitalievich Volkov,
Star Principal Herald, send greetings

In the November edition of the Black Star, I have put a notice in my letter to
the populace that I will be stepping down from my office in mid-April next year
and that I would accept applications beginning in January.

I have reviewed the time table and have decided to start taking applications in
December and continue through the end of February. This will allow a couple of
weeks to review the applications for a final time, consult with the Laurel
Sovereign of Arms, Their Royal Majesties and the Kingdom Seneschal for opinions
and preferences and to make the final selection. I will then have a month to
bring the new SPH up to speed and to transfer the files.

Sorry for not having thought better of the time table before making the
announcement, it will appear correctly in subsequent Black Star articles.

If you wish to apply for the office, snail mail a hard copy of your application
with all information you wish to have considered on your behalf for this office
and a  copy of your current membership card to TRM's, Laurel Sovereign of Arms,
Kingdom Seneschal and myself. If you have any questions about the office or
need the mailing address for the above individuals, please email me and I will
be happy to pass that info along.

In Service,

Borek, Star