[Ansteorra-announce] Academy of the Rapier

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Fri Oct 26 09:15:21 PDT 2001

Hello from the Academy Booklet coordinator!

I would like to add a request to Don Modius' email.  If you are planning on
teaching a class at this Academy and are planning a handout for your class,
please send me a copy of your handout so that it can be included in the
Academy Booklet.

The deadline for getting published in this Academy's booklet is December
15th, 2001.  I will accept just about any electronic format.  If you need my
physical mailing address please let me know.

Thanks,
Conner
conner at apple.com
Aka Conor Drummond cadet to Don Iolo