[Ansteorra-announce] Baronial Elevation of Bordermarch

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 13:58:06 PDT 2001

Greetings Unto the Populace of Ansteorra.

After an overwhelming response to a polling conducted on behalf of
Ourselves, the Barony of Bordermarch has advised us of their of their
confidence with Lord Armand and Lady Catrin, and it will be Our pleasure to
elevate them to become Our Landed Vassals at Bordermarch Fall Melees.

We sent Our missive to the Barony this weekend with Our trusted Royal
Cousins Simon and Tessa, and have done so after receiving letters from many
of the populace of Bordermarch, asking for as much time as they can have to
prepare for this most wonderful celebration.

We ask that all who are able travel to Bordermarch to witness this time of
renewal in the Barony and show the support of the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

In Love and Service We Remain,

Duncan and Larissa