[Ansteorra-announce] Bryn Gwlad Baronial Updates

Elizabeth Crouchet ecs at io.com
Tue Sep 18 09:35:36 PDT 2001

Please checkout our web site again! Our Baronial Event is fast approaching and whith that comes new and exciting changes. We have now posted a schedule and updated our work days and added some comments to the directions to our site as well as other minor changes.

Please check it out at:
www.swordworks.org/baronial

or if that does not work try the basic html link:
http://www.io.com/~jtc/baronial/bryngwlad.html

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about the web site or about the event.

We hope to see you all there,

Baroness Claire
Webmaster for Bryn Gwlad Baronial