[Ansteorra-announce] MIDDLEFORD'S 20TH YEAR

keyna kmoulton at dashlink.com
Tue Sep 18 12:42:03 PDT 2001

Greetings
Since Middleford is celebrating their 20 years as a Shire During Warchieftan/Cavalier of the Bridge. I am asking that everyone that was part of Middleford and (if they wish) visited Middleford could you please send me something about yourself when you were part of our Shire or what you thought when you visited us at one time or another. With your permission will be published in our 20th year newsletter. My e-mail address is kmoulton at dashlink.com
Thanks
HL Keyna Morgan Oulton