[Ansteorra-announce] Sir Guy's Elfsea Defender Vigil Reminder

GuyLestran@aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 11:03:47 PDT 2001

This is a reminder that I will be sitting vigil this Saturday night (22 SEP)
at Elfsea Defender, somewhere off in a corner of the Tourney area.  This
vigil is will give my friends and family from Ansteorra the chance to come
see me if you missed Pennsic (or even if you didn't).  There will be both
liquid refreshment and a small spread (by Sir Gunthar) for those who would
like to drop by to share their thoughts or just plain visit with your
friends.  All are welcome.

I hope to see you.

Sir Guy