[Ansteorra-announce] News! Bryn Gwlad Baronial Championship competitions

ecrouchet@austin.rr.com ecrouchet at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 24 17:58:29 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/enriched to text/plain ]
Unto the populace of Ansteora, Greetings.

Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Championship is fast upon us. We look forward to fun,
revelry and competitions.

There is new information about our compettitions:

Archery Championship: The Archery tournament will begin at 3pm at the archery
range. The archery compitition will consist of Standard Single Elimination
Tournament. Archers will randomly draw opponents to shoot against until we
have a final winner. Scoring will be standard Archery scoring and consist of 6
arrows fired at 30 yards. Archery Marshall in Charge: Brin McCulloch (A.
Bynum) email: {HYPERLINK "mailto:abynum at austiin.rr.com?subject=Archery
Champion Questions"}abynum at austiin.rr.com

A&S Competitions: The Fields of Chivalry must be regularly watered with the
blood of Heros. Thus it is that the Arts and Sciences will celebrate Chivalry
and the Chivalric Arts. Bring your entries to the A & S hall for the
competition. There will be a Chivalric and an Open category. Come prove your
mettle on the Arts and Sciences field as well.
Please bring your entries to the A&S Pavilion at 10:00am Saturday morning.
Minister of Arts and Sciences: Master Jovian Skleros (Scot Eddy). Email:
{HYPERLINK "mailto:domino7 at texas.net ?subject=Questions about AandS
Competitoins"}domino7 at texas.net

This new information has been posted to the event web site. Please check it
out at:
www.swordworks.org/baronial
or the AOL compatible site
http://www.io.com/~jtc/baronial/bryngwlad.html