[Ansteorra-announce] Florilegium files by email

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Sep 25 21:09:40 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Someone has just indicated to me that they haven't been able to look
at any of the Florilegium files because they didn't have web access.
I've mentioned this before on SCA-Cooks, but since we've gotten some
new folks since then, let me make this offer again.

I am willing to send any of the files in the Florilegium to anyone
by email. I can send them in either Word or text format. How many
files I can send at once and how quickly I can send them out will
depend upon whether you have space restrictions on your end (some
freebie email services limit you to a max of 64K bytes at one time)
and the amount of free time I have available. I will break larger
files into several sections to send them if there are file size
limits. So it's not as quick as getting them off the webpage, but
it will get you the files.

The easiest method is to request the latest filelist, currently about
30 pages long and look through that to determine which files you
might like. Perhaps copy and paste out of that the files you want
and email me that list.

I should also be able to take a snapshot of the Florilegium on a
particular day, write that to a CD-ROM and send that by mail. However,
the Florilegium changes almost every day so that CD-ROM will get
outdated.

Please feel free to send this to anyone who might be interested.
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net