[Ansteorra-announce] Zodiacus Typographical error

Rumil Fletcher zodiacus at ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 25 12:14:20 PDT 2001

My thanks to Master Daniel de Lincoln for finding a typographical
error in my my last missive.

I wrote, "When a Sable __Comet__ is awarded to an individual, it is
always given for a specific area of expertise.  But sometimes, that
area of expertise is not recorded on the court report.  I have
identified several recipients of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra,
listed below.  If you are one of these people, could you please write
to me privately and tell me the area of expertise so that I may
correct the OP?"

What I meant to write was, ""When a Sable __Thistle__ is awarded to
an individual, it is always given for a specific area of expertise.
But sometimes, that area of expertise is not recorded on the court
report.  I have identified several recipients of the Sable Thistle of
Ansteorra, listed below.  If you are one of these people, could you
please write to me privately and tell me the area of expertise so
that I may correct the OP?"

My apologies for any confusion this caused.

Rumil Fletcher
Zodiacus