[Ansteorra-announce] Unfortunate News

Steve Hemphill hemphill at shield.com
Wed Sep 26 17:56:05 PDT 2001

Dear Friends,
Unfortunately, due to a sudden family medical issue, I will not be able to attend Bryn Gwlad Baronial Championship this weekend.  I have spoken with Their Majesties and they have agreed to allow me to postpone my elevation to the Order of the Laurel until some future date.

For those of you who were planning to attend my ceremony, I apologize but I look forward to your support again soon.

Eule von Haginbald
mka Steve Hemphill