[Ansteorra-announce] Westgate Winter Collegium V

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Thu Sep 27 15:28:29 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the people of Ansteorra,

While we begin preparations for the coming holidays and partake of the fine
events to come before the end of the year, preparations are under way for
the fifth annual Westgate Winter Collegium!  The event is scheduled for
January 5th, 2002 in Southwest Houston a the St. Thomas Aquinas Church.

I, Lord Alden Drake, and my good friend, Lord Griffin ap Rhys, are
co-autocrating the event this year, and we are looking for people interested
in teaching classes on various textile arts.  We are looking for all level
of classes, from beginners through expert, so that we might entice more
people to attend.  It should be a fun-filled day of learning, but we can't
do it without the support of the learned populus to share with us what they
know.  So please, volunteer to teach a textile class!

Directions and additional information for the event will be forthcoming.

If you are willing to teach a class, please contact our Class Coordinator,
Lady Tegan Gwyllt at tegantwyllt at ev1.net.

If you require additional information, contact either myself
(wyrmclaw at ev1.net), or Lord Griffin (lord_housemythos at hotmail.com).

We look forward to your participation!

In service,
Ld. Alden Drake