[Ansteorra-announce] House Go Boom

Rolf Kvamme baron_duncan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:59:31 PDT 2001

A couple of quick links to the news pictures of our house that was hit by
the tornado today. In the lower left you can see the household trailer and
just above the yellow kingdom trailer that was thrown into the neighbors
house.  In the news feed you can see the tell tale pell. Most of the
household got on the news while doing cleanup as it seemed to be turned into
a party as all SCA things do. Thank you for everyone who saw the news casts
or heard me on the radio and came over to help.

http://kdfw.com/dynamic/images/stories/st-tornado-0905.jpg
http://kxas.com/images/NBCM947E8RCP.jpg

Here is an article where they list larissa as Mrs Kramme instead of kvamme.

http://www.dallasnews.com/metro/stories/463613_tornadoes_06me.html

And a video

http://www.nbc5i.com/nbc5images/feedroomvideo.gif

Duncan Rex Ansteorra