[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorra.Net Email Addresses

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Fri Apr 19 10:17:08 PDT 2002

Greetings to the good gentles of Ansteorra!

I am pleased to announce a new service I can make available to any in the Kingdom who wish to partake.

I have acquired the domain Ansteorra.Net and have contracted with a professional service provider to host this domain, and to provide mail services for the same.  As such I am now able to offer to any who wish, free of charge, an email address at this domain.  You can have nearly any address you would like, for example timothy at ansteorra.net or whatever you would like.

There are two distinct options for these accounts :

1) Forward : This would create a pass-through account at Ansteorra.Net that will forward your mail to an existing email account you have with another provider.

2) POP3/Webmail : This creates an actual email account with Ansteorra.Net that you can check either with any popular mail program (such as Outlook, Eudora, or the like) or via a website interface that is provided.

I would stress that I am making these accounts available to anyone who would wish to have them, but that I am the sole judge of what is acceptable at this domain.  I reserve the right to decline a request that I feel is inappropriate or which might to easily be confused with an office or title (ie you cannot have rex at ansteorra.net).

If you have any questions, feel free to write me an ask.  If you wish to request an account please go to :

http://www.ansteorra.net

I will not accept requests for accounts via email, only via this web interface.  When you reach the above website click on "Mail Request" and fill out the form provided.

In service to the Dream,

Lord Timothy of Glastinbury