[Ansteorra-announce] A&S classes at Steppes Warlord

CTernus cternus at texas.net
Mon Apr 22 11:16:52 PDT 2002

Greetings to Ansteorra's artisans.

As requested by Mistress Isobel, current Steppes Artisan, I am organizing some classes for Saturday during Steppes Warlord.

I would like to have the classes lined up by the end of April/beginning of May, so please contact me if you'd like to teach, or if there is a class that you would particularly like to attend.  Interestingly, the majority of responses I've received thus far have come from  the Southern Region.  I'm certain that artisans from other regions of the Kingdom have a lot to offer, particularly in the air-conditioned comfort of the Hall.

One track of instruction will be documentation and judging.  The other will be classes on various art forms, with no particular theme to the track.

So, take a break from the fighting and shopping outside in the heat, and teach or attend a class or two in the air conditioned Hall.

Thank you,
Radegundis Turonensis
(Radegund of Tours)
cternus at texas.net