[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Apr 22 15:18:06 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the heralds and scribes of the Known World:

The 2nd annual Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium will be held on July
6th, in the Shire of Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK). This is a one-day event,
complete with yummy sideboard and all the classes you can stand, all for the
low, low price of only $7!