[Ansteorra-announce] Siege of the City II

Craig Wright cw at cyberstation.net
Mon Apr 22 20:47:42 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Please join the Shire of Brad Leah in the Siege of the City II.  We plan
to have more fighting than any heavy fighter can stand.  We will be
selecting a new Defender and Champion.  I have a brand new four foot
weapons rack for the Defender.  I will build a weapons rack for the
Champion, however they will have to give me some design guidance.

MELEES, MELEES, MELEES, MELEES, MELEES, MELEES, MELEES, MELEES, MELEES

We will be fight to take and defend a city  This one is just for fun.
Everyone that plays will be a winner.  No prizes - just fun.  I do
request that all fighter bring a small token of appreciation for the
water bearers.

HUMOR ALERT

The attached document describes the fighting planned.

Come join us - 3 - 5 May.

Map to follow (since it got left out of the Blackstar)

Krag
Seneschal
Brad Leah
--
[ Siege of the City II.doc of type application/msword deleted ]