[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Archery Marshal

Fearghus MacKenna fearghus at elfsea.net
Sun Apr 28 07:37:26 PDT 2002

Greetings to the people of Ansteorra,

Archery in our Kingdom continues to grow and thrive with an astounding rate. In the last few years we have seen the recognition of archers grow, with the creation of the Royal Huntsman, the Royal Archery Champion, and the creation of the Arcus Majoris. I am proud to have been the premier member of both. I have also been proud to serve as their Majesties’ Kingdom Archery Marshal.

Well, all good things must come to an end. My office is now open for bids. Please send copies of your bid along with a copy of your membership card and picture id to the Kingdom Earl Marshal and myself. I will be stepping down at coronation in July. If anyone has any questions about the position please contact me.

I look forward to the continuing health of archery in this Kingdom.

Yours in Service to Crown and Kingdom,
HL Fearghus MacKenna, CAMS
Kingdom Archery Marshal