[Ansteorra-announce] Squires and Cadets Invitational Update.

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Mon Apr 29 14:23:03 PDT 2002

Greetings to all Squires, Cadets, Students and Fighters of Ansteorra,

I have received some inquires from a number of you asking whether or not
someone that has not made a formal association with a Knight, Master or Don
can participate in Squires and Cadets Invitational on May 3-5.  This
tournament is open to any fighter who is not a member of the Chivalry or
White Scarf circles.  This event is set up to give anyone the opportunity to
display their knowledge and abilities of the ideals and attributes
associated with the orders of Chivalry and the White Scarf.

I invite all chivalric and rapier fighters to attend and show the assembled
Knights, Masters and Dons what you have learned.  More information can be
found on the website: http://stargate.ansteorra.org/squires2002/index.html.

I also invite the whole populace of Ansteorra to come witness as the
fighters display there prowess at arms, knowledge of the Bardic and Heraldic
arts, and expertise in the Arts and Sciences.  A fighters resolve is
hardened when he or she has someone for which to display his or her
chivalry.  A bards heart is always warmed when a story or song moves or
gladdens an audience.  Come, join your friends in witness to this glorious
day.

I hope to see as many of you as possible.

Sir Godwin of Edington
Squires and Cadets Event Steward