[Ansteorra-announce] Calling All Teachers - Kings College

Namron_seneschal namron_seneschal at ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 30 20:40:31 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Let me make this impassioned plea for your time, your energy, and your
knowledge...we need teachers!

Kings College will be held in the Barony of Namron (at the University of
Oklahoma) on June 22.

If you are interested, please drop me a line ASAP...and please pass this
information to the web-challenged around you.

If you're interested, I need the following information:
	1) SCA Name
	2) Mundane Name
	3) Home Group
	4) Class Title
	5) Class Description
	6) Class size
	7) Class length (time)
	8) Time of day preference (morning or afternoon)
	9) Are there class fees? (materials, etc.) If so, how much? Can supplies be
brought?
	10) Do you need any special equipment for your presentation?
	11) How far would you be willing to travel to teach?  (hr/mi)
	12) What other topics are you interested in teaching?

Okay, #11 and #12 are general/future interest items. 8^)

Hopefully, in the next week or so, I'll get an automated form on the web
site...probably along with the announcement.

Regards,
Tadhg