[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars Artisans

Dawn Allee rufflife at shield.com
Tue Feb 5 20:36:36 PST 2002

      Greetings to all from Mistress Ariella d'Aille.
      Below please find a list of the artisans chosen to represent our kingdom at the Gulf Wars A&S Champions' Battles.  Congratulations to all.  Thank you to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad for being such gracious hosts to the competition, to Aerin MacConacher for helping  to coordinate the competition, to the Laurels, Irises and others who gave of their day to help judge, and to the wonderful artisans of Ansteorra, who have once again proven that we are truly a mighty kingdom.

      I'd like to remind all artisans who are attending Gulf Wars that there will be an A&S melee open to all on Saturday at the War.  This includes performers.  Documentation will be required of all entrants.  Please read details on the website, www.gulfwars.org or contact me with any questions.
      In Service,
      Ariella

      Static Artisans

      Name Item
      Erasmus Erastus von Eisenwald ("Eisen") Blacksmithing Tools
      Damaris of Greenhill Beer
      Oriana de Fancesco 14th Cen. Illuminated Folio
      Eule von Haginbald & Ariella d'Aille 16th Cen. Men's outfit
      Theodora Lachamodraken Research Paper: Cotton
      Pendaran Glamorgan Sonnets
      Augatre Uisnigh "Ari" Manuscript page
      Alixandria Doyle Woolen Stockings
      Isabeau Quiquandon Early 15th cen. Houpelande
      Juana Inez de Cuellar y Balzan Perfumes
      Kaileigh Drake 15th Cen. Dining Room
      Ameline du Bois Beadwork
      Rixende de Rouen Glass amphorae & gold glass beads
      Sigerith d'Aiencort Sugar Paste Cards
      Genevieve del Gamba Roasted Little Birds
      Antoinette du Bourgogne Redwork Shirt
      Nicola di Seti Research Paper: Sweet Feast
      Beatrice di Palermo Research Paper: The Olive
      Morgan of Rhymney Icon
      Gwyneth Blackrose Food: An Argument

      Static Artisan Alternates
      Name Item
      Brynhildr Kormaksdottir Poetry Translation
      Tabitha Baker Conserve & Marmalade
      Hillary Rose Greenslade Calligraphy Scroll
      Philip White Sonnets

      Performing Artisans
      Antigonus Bearbait Kingdom Bard-automatic
      Pendaran Glamorgan & Ariella d'Aille Scene from Richard III
      Eleanor Fairchild The Nightingale
      Sandra of Loch Raeburn Em feste burg ist unser Gott
      Artisan to be selected by TRM