[Ansteorra-announce] I35W closed at 114 - Alternate routes to Lindenwood's Border Wars

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 21:19:47 PST 2002

Greetings Unto the List,

It is my understanding that Hwy. 114 at I35W, will be closed from 9:00 p.m.
tonight (2-15- 02) until Monday 2-18-02.  If you are coming to Lindenwood's
Border Wars this weekend you will need to take an alternate route.

 If you are coming from the North, exit 1171 go East (left)  toward Flower
Mound- Lewisville, at 377 go South (right) to 114, at 114 go West (right).  To
get to the sight turn left behind the Sleep Inn and before you get to the light
at I35W.  Turn left at the frontage road and follow road to the Hawkwood sign.

If you are coming from the South, exit Western Center Blvd. go East (right) to
377.  Go North on 377 (left) to 114.  Go West (left) on 114, turn left behind
the Sleep Inn and before you get to the light at I35W.  Turn left at the
frontage road and follow road  to the Hawkwood sign.

If you are coming from the East (Dallas) take your best route to 114, turn left
behind the Sleep Inn and before you get to the light at I35W.  Turn left at the
frontage road and follow road to the Hawkwood sign.

If you are coming from the West, take your best route to I35W, if you are
coming in on  287 go South to Western Center Blvd. and go East (left) to 377.
Go North on 377 (left) to 114.  Go West (left) on 114, turn left behind the
Sleep Inn and before you get to the light at I35W.  Turn left at the frontage
road and follow road to the Hawkwood sign.

In sevice to Lindenwood and the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra,
Siobhán (bosss) O'Donnabhain

=====
Neutiquam erro - Latin
I am not lost.