[Ansteorra-announce] Ice Axe

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 18:13:46 PST 2002

Greetings,

First off,  I want to say that if you can make Queen's Champion to support
our Queen, Britta,  you should do so.  I would be there if my shire was not
holding an event.

However if you can't make Queen's and are looking for a nice low key event to
go to, join me at Ice Ax.  Fighters will have a chance to practice their Mass
Weapons skills at a an event where there will be other fighters with a vast
range of weapons skills.  My men at arms are cooking up a day that should
wear out the most hard core fighter.  It will be a great day to come and
learn if have never picked a mass weapon up before and would like to add to
your skill set of weapons.  I will be available for classes all day long.  It
will be a day which will be well worth the trip to Middleford.

Remember that you will need an picture ID to get on to West Fort Hood, where
the event is being held.  I have checked with the gate guard, and they will
be able to provide car passes to get on to base at the West Fort Hood
Entrance.  There will be no need to go any place else for a car pass.

Again though, I urge you to go to Queen's and show her Majesty your support.
Queen's will be a fine begining to what will be a fresh and wonderful reign
for our Kingdom.

I Remain in Service

Sir Guy
Kingdom Warlord