[Ansteorra-announce] ICE AXE

HL Darcy darcy at seacove.net
Wed Jan 23 19:33:54 PST 2002

Greetings Fellow Ansteorrans!

For those of you coming to this weekend's Ice Axe Tourney in Middleford I
would like to pass on a few reminders.  Due to changes in Security on Fort
Hood since last September 11 all adult members of your party must have valid
picture IDs:  minors are vouched for by Adults in the vehicle.  You must
obtain a visitor's pass at the West Fort Hood gate when you enter and you
can only get to Camp Finlayson from the West Fort Hood/Clark Road entrance.
The back entrances to West Fort Hood will not be open at night or during the
weekend and do NOT issue visitor passes.  The guards at the gate will be
aware of people coming to the event this weekend so you only have to tell
them that you are part of the group using Camp Finlayson.

Be nice to the nice MPs.  Don't make jokes about bombs or such things.  We
like our site and want to continue using it now that we finally have flush
toilets and hot showers after waiting for them for years.

In Service,

HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm
Acting Seneschal of Middleford