[Ansteorra-announce] On the way home from Candlemas

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Thu Jan 31 07:18:28 PST 2002

The Sunday after Candlemas there will be a fighter practice in Tempio (Temple,
TX) at 10:00am. Temple is about 30 minutes north of the Candlemas site in
Georgetown, so this should be on the way home for those of you who live in
Dallas, Fort Worth or points north. It should not be too far out of the way for
those of you from Austin, San Marcos or San Antonio.

I, Don Dore, will be there with Lady Claire, my cadets and assorted members of
the Shire of Tempio. I hope we can get a healthy turn out for all sorts of fighting,
visiting and socializing. It may help to know that there is a KILLER taco place
just a mile of so from where we will be and a Starbucks not much further.

Heavies are invited.  Rapier is invited.  Artisans, bards, water
bearers, onlookers, general merryment makers are all invited!

Details:

TIME: Saturday, February 3rd, 10:00 AM  (so the people who are driving a long
way can fight and still get home at a decent time)

PLACE: Miller Park
Across the street from Lamar Middle School.