[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War XI: Requesting Group Space in Ansteorra

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Thu Jan 31 12:12:58 PST 2002

	Greetings All,

	First, please let me apologize to anyone who receives multiple
copies of this missive. I know that can be an annoyance, but it is important
that this information reach as many people as possible so that no one is
left out and unable to reserve land in the Ansteorran encampment at Gulf
War.

	Now that the deadline for pre-registration has arrived (today, 1/31
in case you haven't heard), it is time to move to the next phase of group
land reservation - collecting names and contacting your regional
coordinators. Here's how this works:

*	A representative of each group requesting land (barony, household,
shire, etc) must contact the land coordinator for that group's region with a
request for land (contact information listed below)
*	If your  group is pan-regional, contact the kingdom liaison/land
coordinator, Sir Pendaran
*	Group representatives must supply the land coordinator with the
names (mundane & SCA) of everyone in his/her group
*	Everyone in the group must be pre-registered
*	Include any group pavilion space (such as kitchen or common areas)
in the request. We will try to accommodate such requests but can not make
any guarantees
*	Include any other special requests (such as a wish to be near
another group, near electricity, etc.) in your request. Again, we will try
to accommodate these requests but can not make any guarantees
*	Deadline for group land requests in Ansteorra is Friday, February
22nd. The land coordinators will not accept new requests for land after this
date
*	If you have any further questions about group land or anything else
regarding the war, contact Sir Pendaran

	Regional Coordinators

	Kingdom/South: Sir Pendaran Glamorgan - twinoak at prodigy.net
	Coast:		Sir Alexis la Bueche - drwise at swbell.net
	West: 		Master Rosario - masterosario at home.com
	Central:	HL Arabella de Mountecute - arabella at elfsea.net
	North:		HL Robert Fitzmorgan - fitzmorgan at cs.com

	I thank you all for you patience and support. It is my goal, and the
goal of the outstanding people who are serving as the regional coordinators
to make each Gulf War as great as it can be for all of you. I look forward
to seeing all of you at the war having the times of your lives. Now, On to
Trimaris!!!!

	Yours in service to Crown and Kingdom,
	Pendaran