[Ansteorra-announce] (no subject)

William Willett liamgordon at military.com
Wed Jul 10 08:37:23 PDT 2002

To the Populace of Ansteorra,

    It has come to my attention that there has not yet been till this
time a post of news on Coronation.  Well, to inform y'all what's up
for Sunday...  There will be a "Fight the Knight" Tourney.  Please
bring your armour and fight for the second day of the weekend.
    Also, there will be lightfighting on that Sunday.  Bring your
light gear also.

    I look forward to seeing the Good Peoples of Ansteorra.

Thank You,

In Service to the Dream that
We All Share

Ld. Liam Gordon