[Ansteorra-announce] Deputy Earl Marshal - Archery

Wrinkle wrinkle at tex1.net
Wed Jul 10 20:55:51 PDT 2002

I am pleased to announce that Lord Eadric Anstapa will be the next Deputy Earl Marshal for Archery.

Lord Eadric comes highly recommended and I know he will be a great asset to Ansteorra.

I want to thank him for the hard work he has done as this offices' deputy for quite some time.  Please give him your support.

In Service,

Sir Randall der Krieger
Kingdom Earl Marshal