[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorran Laurels MIA

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org
Sat Jul 27 09:17:22 PDT 2002

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Ansteorran Laurels are in the process of building a website, eventually
to be hosted on our kingdom servers, that will feature a photo roster of all
the Ansteorran Laurels (you can view the draft at
http://www.vikinganswerlady.org/ALW/ if you like).

Although many kind people have generously helped me with photographs, there
are still several Laurels for whom we have no picture, and often no clear
idea as to whether they are inactive, moved out of kingdom, etc.

Please look through the list below, and at the entries in the Laurels Photo
Roster at the URL above.  If you have any of the missing information, or
have a photo you can share, please contact me at
<gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org>.

Many of the names in the list are those of prominent figures from
Ansteorra's early history, which we should preserve.  Others may be active,
but the not-omnicient web designer doesn't know!  Again, please look over
this list and contact me at <gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org> if you can help!

Agrippina Argyra
Alexandra Tatiana Feodorovna of Novgorod
Andreanna Innes
Anna Czulneja
Aodhan Ite an Fhitich
Aren of Rivenhorn
Athena Mawrcan Derwen Ddu
Aureliane Rioghail
Aymbros Turlion de Laisard
Bjorn Magnusson Esping
Celine Jane d'Hermain
Deirdre de Clarik
Elizabeth Karien of the Four Winds
Erasimierz Waspanieski (Greyraven)
Fiona Mairi MacQuarrie
Gaius Marcellus Liberius Auklandus (Cai de Lyon)
Godfrey de la Fosse
Hrothgar of Farley
Ivivis of Cornwall
Katharina von Alyssin