[Ansteorra-announce] Queen's Champion - Heralds needed

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Fri Jul 26 19:52:11 PDT 2002

Greetings good gentles of Ansteorra,
I have been asked by Her Majesty's list mistress, Baroness Lissa, to
coordinate the field heralds for the Championship.  There will be four list
fields, and I am in need of voice heralds to help me.  I will be in and
around the list field and listmistress's pavillion all morning, so if you
are interested in helping, *please* come see me.  The more the merrier.
There is no experience necessary.  If you are new to field heraldry (myself
included), then I will try to pair you up with an experienced herald to help
you get started.  All you need is a good strong voice and the ability to
really mangle the pronunciation of names. :)

In service,

Lord Alden Drake
Sentinel Pursuivant, Barony of the Stargate
Herald-at-Large, Coastal Region
Bordure Herald, Kingdom of Ansteorra