[Ansteorra-announce] Calling all merchants

lisabetta/kim lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Tue Jul 30 10:09:54 PDT 2002

Coming upon us is Stargate's Yule Revel, yes yes I know you are saying but
that 4 months away.
Well yes, but I am currently in search of merchants who are interested in
Merchanting at this event. It will be a indoor event, and I must speak with
you before the event if you plan on merchanting. Please contact me with the
amount of space you will need. Email and phone listed below.

Thank you

Inservice to our dream,
Lady Lisabetta Micola daMonte
email: lisabetta at ansteorra.net
phone: 281-876-4477 please no calls after nine pm.