[Ansteorra-announce] Warlord Lost & Found

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Tue Jun 25 06:46:26 PDT 2002

Good Gentles,
My e-mail is finally working consistently again (Hurrah!) so listed below
is a partial list of lost and found items from Steppes Warlord. I have
been advised by the autocrats that another box of items has been located
so this list will be updated as soon as I have an opportunity to
inventory the additional items. I hope to be able to do this on or before
Sunday, June 30, 2002. If you recognize any of the items listed, please
contact me. My contact information is listed below.
Thank you.
Lady Fionnuala the Fey (Nuala)
(MKA Elizabeth Peters)
E-Mail: lizdenpeters at juno.com
Phone: 214-330-8518 (Please do not call after 10:30 PM)
Two camp chairs, different styles, one light green and one dark green
Swiss Army knife
Small scissors
Two 8" scissors
3 keys
Silver cross
Silver chain
Wire frame glasses with one ear piece missing
One knee pad
One athletic cup
Glass Mug
Pottery Mug with raised medallion
Plastic goblet
Two footed glasses
Pewter mug (plain)
Large pewter mug
Large white mug
White mug
Bag of miscellaneous socks
Inkle woven belt
Blue print triangular scarf
Lace headband (?)
Piece of black felt
Small piece of inkle weaving
Belt favor
Small shoulder bag (for carrying a water bottle ?)
Leather gauntlets
Baseball cap
Leather wine/water bag
Two matching pieces of fabric