[Ansteorra-announce] Now that King's College is over... (AHSS Plug)

jds at randomgang.com jds at randomgang.com
Mon Jun 24 13:10:32 PDT 2002

...you *are* coming back north for the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal
Symposium, aren't you?  Of course you are!

We've a full slate of classes on all matters scribal and heraldic, from the
very basics all the way up to the more advanced stuff.  Ever wanted to learn
Insular Miniscule? How about the intricasies of setting up a multi-crown court?
French and German naming practices? Or maybe you're interested in beginning
calligraphy and learning field heraldry? We've got all that, and more!

Don't miss the class on Calontir and Ansteorran Awards taught by our own
Master Rumil Fletcher and the Gold Falcon Principle Herald, Master Mikhael
from Calontir, or the entire PE track (including exam) for all you heralds out
there who want to earn that Pursuivant Extraordinaire rank!

And, of course, you CANNOT miss the Heraldic Open Mic Night hosted by HL
Robert Fitzmorgan. Come and laugh (or boo, as the case may be), or bring your
own jokes and witticisms and join in!

A full class schedule, as well as all the other information you need, is at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ahss/

One more time, that's http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ahss/. Enjoy!

-Emma de Fetherstan

--