[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal

Elisabeth B. Zakes ezakes at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 21 14:36:03 PDT 2002

Okay, okay. As has been pointed out (nicely, though), the deadline is 1 Sept
2002! Thanks, Stefan! (That's what I get for typing first thing in the
morning.)

Due to several concerns, I must step down soon. The Kingdom Rapier Marshal,
Don Iago, will be taking applications. Deadline for applications to be
received is 1 September 2000. Please copy me and the Earl Marshal, Sir
Randall, and also the Crown when sending applications.

If you would like specifics of the job, drop me a note.

In Service,

Aethelyan Moondragon, KYRM